Thursday, June 9, 2011

Kudos!

I just wanted to pass along a great website http://naturalfamilysupplies.com/ . It's my new favorite website where I can get everything from natural art supplies to laundry soap to skin care. I love it and am always checking it out to see what's new. She turned me on to using GladRags (possibly too much information for you) and I have never looked back! They also have this laundry soap, Charlie's, that the owner was nice enough to send me a sample of and what I loved is that it worked really well. As many of you know, I have great difficulty finding laundry soaps that work because I have such hard water. It didn't clump or leave a residue on my clothes and it doesn't have the chemicals in it that will give me cancer later in life, so I'll be ordering some soon because it's far more affordable than a lot of natural laundry soaps out there. I'm very tempted to pick up a set of wool dryer balls to help with my static problems, but I only use my dryer in the winter so I have some time (hopefully!). Everything she carries is just great and super affordable.

I am also in love with her way of life and have begged her to let me come live with them in their mountaintop cabin. You can check out her blog at http://mountaintoptribe.blogspot.com/

No comments: