Friday, February 18, 2011

Adventures in Babysitting

Last night I babysat for my friend's baby... I know, it's shocking! We did have a great time playing and he went to sleep faster than anyone I have ever met. My only stipulation to babysitting was that I was given a list of what do and not to do. Following is what I received:

Harry IV Instruction Manual:
  • You must fuel your new Harry version IV before attempting to operate it's systems at full capacity
  • The harry version IV comes equipped with a processed fuel containment system that must be emptied once full. New disposable containment wraps are available in the right side drawer of the living room coffee table and the lower dresser drawer in units' recharging alcove
  • do not allow the Harry IV to run with sharp objects or play with anything that may construed as a weapon
  • Do not aggravate your Harry IV or it may go into meltdown mode
  • If unit does go into meltdown mode speak softly and offer hug and/or candy treat
I found it very useful.

2 comments:

Jess Hamm said...

So when are you free to babysit my girls? :)

H3 said...

Best baby sitter ever! Thanks again Lindsay! :)