Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sunday Snapshots

It's a beautiful Sunday afternoon- our thermometer reads 82 degrees, but I'm fairly sure that's a little optimistic, but I'll bet it 70, though.

I spent the afternoon cleaning out our old refrigerator and stove to put on Craig's List and just enjoying being outside in a t-shirt. I locked Buddy outside so that he could also enjoy the warm weather, but being the big wussy that he is, he just cowered in Art's truck.

Anytime Buddy is forced away from his comfort zone (a.k.a the couch) he loses it- trembling, heavy breathing, general spastic behavior. The best thing to do is just let him get in the truck. Then, at least, he's outside (like I want) but feels safe and protected (like he wants).

Peggy's dead!


Just kidding! She's only sleeping.

No comments: